What is Design Build?
Design Build is a process Owens Warford Custom Homes has tailored to give customers the best of both worlds, allowing clients to truly customize their floor plans and layouts as well as amenities. There is no shortage of track home construction with a one size fits all approach. Our goal was to provide a process that lets you control how your dream home is personalize and finished to fit you and your families lifestyle.
- Design and Customize your floor plans and finishes
- Budget the costs of the home and help you achieve your financial goals.
- Finance thru our affiliated company Capacity Lending or an approved lender of your choice we ensure that the solutions fit your budget and goals.
- Build the home which can typically take between 4 and 8 months depending on weather and labor timing.
- Close and Enjoy your new Owens Warford Custom Homes. Energy Efficient and Connected with our smart home features.
The Design Build Process can take between 5 and 9 months depending on the level of customization and time you are able to contribute at the beginning of the process. Steps 1-3 typically take between 30 and 60 days. From there we begin construction and is usually 4 to 6 months to complete.
A Personal Meeting with Barrett Owens to begin the design phase is step one. Barrett will consult with you about your financial goals, space needs, architectural desires and smart home features to set the planning phase on an efficient course.
Owens Warford Custom Homes is affiliated with Capacity Lending, LLC. When you use Capacity Lending and one of our approved title companies, Owens Warford Custom Homes will credit you at completion for your title insurance premium which is estimated at 1% of the purchase price. Getting Prequalified is the first step after your initial meeting with Barrett. Capacity Lending’s offices are at Watters Creek in Allen Texas. Capacity Lending can be reached at 469-640-0400 or www.capacitylending.com.
Exciting and Enjoyable Experience
- Sound Advice
- Execution of the building planning process
- Follow Thru
These are all words we want you to use when you describe the relation and experience with Owens Warford Custom Homes and our affiliated companies.
Need More Information?